Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Predictable...

I think we all know how "well" Aliens: Colonial Marines did... That's what happens when a game is forced through development and, for some reason, can't wait until summer for launch. I don't understand,  maybe I don't know yet, but it's like there is a phobia for releasing full title games in the summer time. School is over, what better way spend on, than games that were better than if they were crunched like the real nightmare we are seeing in the gaming industry. To add to that, I won't be doing a legit review of Aliens, but when I do get a break from school, I will put together a comedic style review of it, you'll have to wait and see. That will be same with how these next big games to come out this month and next month fair. I are really scurrd friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment