Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

This might sound stupid

But I'm not going to post up what videos I plan to complete. I will still do the video review for AC III, but for whatever else I do, I wont really post much about it. I know I have not been writing updates and what not very much, but when I get done what I get done I will post about here after upload. I hope you know that my YouTube channel exists. This just crossed my mind, but here it is: http://www.youtube.com/user/OstracizedGamer
Don't think of this as a negative post, but I got school and my own constant personal issues to put forth. I am at such an early stage in all of this to make any promises, at least to myself, that I might not keep. So, for right now I'm just trying a whole bunch of things and seeing what can work for me. So keep checking here or my YouTube channel and maybe you could subscribe too! :) That's all for now cya later friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment