Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 20, 2012

You know whatz funny?

Doing something different than you originally intended. Same for me. For now on, no more Video Reviews. I will still write them, but no more videos until someone is all like, "Hey ACE (that's me), u shuld doo vidoe revoos agan!" And I'll be all like, "Ya, shur budy I weel!". I will still do my bad "Experience" videos. Cuz I liek to do them more. Mostly stopping this cuz video reviews take maybe a full 24 hours of work from recording, editing, and rendering. Plus I got schools and doing Video reviews and Experience viders takes a toll. You might see TTT's again on a monthly bases for now... but not this month. It is wut it is.

HEAR MEH!

http://www.youtube.com/user/OstracizedGamer/videos?flow=grid&view=0

BUY!

No comments:

Post a Comment