Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Counter Strike Global Offensive Fake

I cannot believe that Valve (if it is them) has this website to supposedly give a participant a beta key for the Counter Strike Global Offensive Beta (durr). One word: survey. Are you effen kidding me?!?! These surveys are like taking an infinite loop test that even when saying, "Oh, Imma gonna play some tunes and truck on thru!" Forget it! After a 3 hour survey, you got to sign up for sum bullshit that will take your money. Nice move Valve! Real great job, jerks. their... (pauses to do actual research) Trolls. Damn it; you all got a live typing of getting trolled. That crap is not official. Here is the fake Facebook page and here is the real one. That's why this is my name, I derp a lot. At least I admit it.

Just be careful while your disparately looking for any type of beta key from "official giveaways", cuz chances are they are not. I wondered why only 4,000 people liked that impostor page, they were just like me and hopefully not many more people.

FAKE:



REAL:

Some obvious and some not, to the differences and the ability to see what is real and what is not. Make sure it is real. I derped so you don't have to. If you really want a key, just sign up at counterstrike.net and fill out the real, short, official, survey and wait. Pray to Gabe Newell, if it helps, but you know he wont answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment